Tandoori chicken bites are such a brilliant alternative to processed chicken nuggets. You can make these as spicy or as tasty as you prefer.
Tandoori Chicken Bites
I love tandoori chicken but a lot of pre-made sauces or marinades, contain a huge amount of hidden sugar, wheat, colourings, additives etc. This easy tandoori chicken is sugar-free, wheat-free, low carb and so easy to make AND only uses 3 ingredients.
For best results, you can marinade the meat for a few hours, but usually I’m not that organised so I just throw it together then cook them.
Serve with a huge salad in the summer, or vegetables in the winter. Make extra and save it for lunch the next day.
- 2 large chicken breasts will make 8 Chicken tenderloins (or drumsticks, breast etc)
- ¼ cup Unsweetened greek or natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened tandoori paste
- In a large bowl, mix the yoghurt and tandoori paste.
- Add the chicken tenderloins to the bowl and cover with the tandoori yoghurt and allow to marinade for a few hours or it can equally be cooked immediately.
- Fry, bake, barbecue, until cooked.
- Serve with a mint raita (yoghurt, cucumber and mint) and plenty of vegetables.
Serve with cauliflower rice or a large salad for a complete meal. Tandoor chicken bites are fabulous in a school lunch box.
Subscribe now to receive your FREE copy of Top 10 low carb recipes eBook, my newsletter and secret discount codes for subscribers only.