Low Carb Kids 4 – Lunch Ideas
This is my 4th in the series of Low Carb Kids. You have all asked for more examples and inspiration for easy lunch box ideas. Take a look at Low Carb Kids 1, Low Carb Kids 2 and Low Carb Kids 3. There are some free printable sheets to help get your kids involved, and help them try new things.
Take a look at the recipe finder. And don’t forget to use last night’s dinner for lunch (or even breakfast). Make a bigger batch of quiche, meatloaf, save roast meat, cook extra sausages etc. Anything to make life easier in the morning, has to be good.
If you are new here, this is a great page to start with.
- Low Carb Kids 1 – Why, tips and tricks.
- Low Carb Kids 2 – printable guide to get your kids involved. How to plan your lunchbox each day.
- Low Carb Kids 3 -2 week guide on low carb lunch boxes.
- Low Carb Kids 5 – healthy sugar free snacks for after school
- Printable PDF of Healthy Sugar Free Snacks for after school
- Low Carb Kids 6 – an entire month of school lunch ideas
- Low Carb Kids 7 – My guest post on Diet Dr, “How To Raise Children On Real Low Carb Food”.
- Low Carb Kids 8 – How to help your child eat real food – with an action plan
I’d really love it if could add some of your lunch ideas in the comments below, let’s share our ideas. What did you do to help the transition for your children and family?
UPDATE :: Some new recipes that are great for low carb kids lunch boxes
If you would like to learn how to become a low carb family who ditches the soda and the junk food, you may wish to look at my latest eBook “Low Carb Easy Family Meals – 35 easy recipes.” Click here to read more.