1-minute keto muffins are fluffy and versatile, and depending on what you’re in the mood for, it can be sweet or savoury. There are 5 flavour variations (see below). Which one will be your favourite?If you are new to low-carb, these are an absolute lifesaver. Sweet or savoury, 1-minute keto muffins have got you covered.
1-Minute Keto Muffins
1-minute keto muffins are my latest go-to recipe. They only require 4 ingredients and are ready in uh-um … 1 minute. Not only that, I have been experimenting with them by adding other ingredients to make them sweet or savoury (see below).
They can replace bread, bagels, muffins and even cupcakes. The possibilities are almost endless.1-minute keto muffins are fluffy & versatile - take a look at the 5 flavours. A keto go-to recipe
Super Fast Keto Bread
These super fast 1-minute keto muffins have quickly become an absolute staple in our house. We keep on dreaming up new variations. The fact that they are keto, is an absolute bonus.
Technically, I should call these 45-second muffins, as my microwave is 1220W. You may need to adjust cooking times according to your microwave. There is also an alternative coking method in the recipe if you don’t have a microwave.
1-Minute Keto Muffin Options
- sweet 1-minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener
- nutty 1-minute keto muffins – 2 tsp nut butter and 1 tsp sweetener
- cinnamon 1-minute keto muffins – 1 tsp sweetener and 1 tsp cinnamon. When cooked, also add butter and sprinkle with sweetener and cinnamon
- cheesy 1-minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated/shredded cheese and 1 tsp chopped chives
- spinach and feta 1-minute keto muffins – 2 tbsp grated shredded cheese and some chopped cooked spinach leaves
Once the 1-minute keto muffins are cooked, you can eat them as they are or you can toast them. I gave my toaster away 3 years ago, so I lightly fry them in the frying pan when I am making a big breakfast.
But my favourite way is to eat them hot with lashings of butter.
1-Minute Keto Muffin Toppings
Or for a decadent treat, why not add some homemade sugar-free Nutella to top them off. Watch out however, they could become addictive.
They would also be a quick and tasty idea for easy keto casserole dumplings.
Simply prepare the 1-minute keto muffins as per recipe, then cut them in half and pop them top of any casserole, maybe even sprinkle the casserole and dumplings with cheese before putting the lid back on. How amazing would that be?
If it is a lamb casserole, I would add 1tsp dried or fresh rosemary to each muffin mix.
RECIPE UPDATE: Readers have a love/hate relationship with this recipe. I have discovered this is because coconut flour quality varies so much. So 1 tsp of one coconut flour brand may be equivalent to 1 tbsp of another coconut flour brand – hence the variations we have seen in the comments below.
This is the only drawback of using these new unprocessed ingredients, they aren’t as standardised as the ultra-processed and high-carb baking ingredients out there.
1-Minute Keto Muffins
- Grease a ramekin dish (or very large coffee mug) with coconut oil or butter.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a fork to ensure it is lump free.
- Cook the 1-minute keto muffin in the microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds - 1 minute. Alternatively, they can be baked in an oven, at 200C/400F for 12 minutes.
- Cut in half and serve. (toasting or frying is optional)
Join our FUN mini-challenge and weekly newsletter. You will learn:
- 30 ways sugar and carbs are damaging YOU
- Learn how to snack smarter
- Learn how to eat our AND stay low-carb
- Receive instant access to the FREE Quick & Easy Guidebook as a FREE newsletter bonus.