By continuing to read, access and use this website, Ditch The Carbs, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in the disclaimer page.
My goal is to help you Ditch The Carbs … and live your best life!”
Hi there, and welcome to Ditch The Carbs.
I’m Libby Jenkinson. A registered pharmacist, certified Health Coach, mother of 3 and founder of Ditch The Carbs. Ditch The Carbs PRO and Low-Carb Practitioners. – three of the world’s top low-carb websites. I also run one of the most popular online low-carb support groups and membership site.
As a trained pharmacist, I’m in a unique position to understand the science behind low-carb living. And as a busy mother, understand how to make low-carb EASY and practical.
I have witnessed for decades the effects of chronic high blood sugars in my patients. I understand how wide-reaching metabolic syndrome is to almost every chronic disease. I want YOU to live your BEST life!
I have helped more people regain their health in the last few years by using low-carb nutrition, than in my 25-year career, dispensing medication.
An ever-increasing number of medical professionals are telling their patients WHY they need to live low-carb, I can teach you HOW to live low-carb.
So join our the millions who visit here every month, and live your best life.
Meet The Team
Here at Ditch The Carbs, our mission is to be transparent, independent and trustworthy. We refuse company sponsorship, we refuse sponsored posts, we refuse paid articles to endorse company products.
The amazing team here at Ditch The Carbs is our worldwide family of like-minded people who want to bring health and low-carb nutrition to the world.
Our medical review team ensures content is of the highest standard, they provide a medical review as stated in individual articles. Our medical review team are not paid for their reviews so they may remain independent and unbiased.
As seen on:
Ditch The Carbs is the no.1 recipe website in New Zealand and Australia and I now have over 1.5 million followers across all social media channels.
- Flippin Health Podcast – Listen to my story and why I resigned as a pharmacist.
“Libby Jenkinson is a pharmacist turned health promoter – her site Ditchthecarbs.com offers a new way of thinking and eating aimed at families. It’s a runaway success and sheer site visits will astonish you.”
- Diet Doctor: I have written numerous guest articles for Diet Doctor, one of the world’s leading low-carb website.
- Huffington Post: You can see my articles here.
- Buzzfeed: You can see my previous articles here.
- Diabetes Mine: My recent interview, bio, my 25-year career as a pharmacist, history of weight loss and gestational diabetes.
- Institute For Responsible Foods: IRN – Founded by Dr Robert Lustig. Read my interview and feature post.
- Good Housekeeping – listed as one of the Top Banting (low-carb) sites in South Africa.
- TalkFeed: – SA Podcast and Website 5 banting Diet resources
- Food 24: Africa’s biggest food website. LCHF- Banting recipes Easter special.
- Keto Summit Podcast: Learn how to start low-carb kids and how to reduce your kid’s sugar intake without a fight.
The importance of whole food nutrition in children’s health and development cannot be stressed enough. All children will benefit from lowering their sugar and carbohydrate intake, especially from processed and junk foods.
There are 4 pages you need to read.
- Want to start low-carb FAST? Then take a look at the low-carb shop. All the resources you’ll need. Cookbooks, meal planners, FAQ & diet sheet, and my signature 4-week course PLUS 1 year of support.
- This page is for anyone who is just starting out and wants answers to all their questions. It has the answers to all your questions so you can start low-carb.
- See what I stock in my low-carb kitchen
- FREE 5-day meal plan – with a pantry guide, shopping list and measurement tracker.
Want to start low-carb FAST? Get your FREE 5-day meal plan & shopping list
FREE Resources – Ditch The Carbs newsletter service
The best way to stay in touch is to subscribe to my email newsletter above when you download your 5-day meal plan & shopping list.
It’s good to have you with us!
Let’s get started.