I wouldn’t usually have mangos because they are higher in sugars than most fruit, but this is 50/50 with coconut cream so the carb count isn’t too high.
Coconut and Mango Ice Cream
It has a clean fresh taste, and with no sugar, preservatives or colourings.
Coconut and Mango Ice Cream - low carb, dairy free
- 1 mango sliced and frozen
- 400 ml coconut cream frozen into ice cube trays
- Take the frozen mango and coconut cream out of the freezer, and allow to slightly defrost for 10 minutes.
- I use my Yonanas machine to churn them alternately through the chute and turn it into frozen 'ice cream'.
- If you don't have a Yonanas machine, you can place the frozen mango and frozen coconut cream into a food processor with the blade attachment and pulse unit it resembles ice cream consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Sprinkle with dark chocolate chips and coconut flakes.