Starting a low-carb diet shouldn't be overwhelming, it truly shouldn't. And that's why I started Ditch the Carbs.
Transitioning to anything new is hard enough, finding resources to help you on that journey should not add to the stress.
Over the years, I've helped millions of readers and answered every question you can imagine.
I've been able to answer the most common ones through my library of e-books. I explain exactly how to start your low-carb diet.
Why Are E-Books Ideal for Starting a Low-Carb Diet?
E-books are easy to bring with you no matter where you are. You can download them to any portable device, so you can read them whether you're connected to the internet or not. Let's face it, sometimes we want to unplug!
All of my digital resources are available in a PDF format so you can print them out too!
So, let's check out our favourite low-carb diet e-books.
#1 Low-Carb Starter Pack
The Low-Carb Starter Pack is by far the best bundle of resources to hit the ground running.
The 90-page e-book also includes amazing resources like this:
- 25 Easy Recipes Using Simple Ingredients
- How to Start Guide
- 7-day Sample Menu Plan
- Shopping List
- Measurement Trackers
#2 Low-Carb Family Meals
One of the trickiest areas of transitioning the whole family over to a healthy low-carb lifestyle. It's not impossible, I promise!
I've created low-carb alternatives to a number of traditional family favourites. Even better, they are kid-approved.
Cut back on processed sugars and ingredients through a 5 point action plan.
- 35 easy family meals made with real food
- 5 point action plan
- Recipes that are quick, simple and the children will love
- 7-day sample menu plan
- Shopping list
- Recipes for beef, chicken, lamb, pork, fish, vegetables, slow cooker and healthy fast food
- 115 page eBook
#3 Low-Carb Lunch Mini Guide
This is perfect for planning lunches for the whole family. Find out how to pack balanced meals ideal for work and school.
What comes in the Healthy Lunchbox Mini Guide?
- Guide to lunchbox types, thermos flasks and chiller bags
- Tips on how to help picky eaters
- Family mealtime rules
- Easy ways to add healthy fats to a lunchbox
- How to help your kiddos eat their veggies
- New ways to serve vegetables in lunchboxes
Feel confident knowing that all the recipes have no added sugars, grain-free, gluten-free, and low-carb. The recipes use basic ingredients and are perfect for beginners.
#4 The Ultimate Low-Carb Lunchbox Book
Combine this Ultimate Low-Carb Lunchbox Book with the mini-guide mentioned above and you'll have no problem planning home lunch for anyone. We're keeping it simple!
What you will find:
- 34 easy recipes – nothing complicated
- Access to my closed Low-Carb Lunch Box Hacks group – for daily tips and tricks
- Low-carb and gluten-free bread recipes
- Sweet treats
- Protein ideas
- 91 pages
- Printable sheets
#5 You Bite It You Write It - Food & Carb Tracker
Technically this Food & Carb Tracker isn't an e-book, rather something you'll want to print out and actively use. But I definitely wanted to put this on the list as a downloadable resource.
It's a progress, exercise, and goal tracker all rolled up into one easy-to-use workbook.
What's inside the Food & Carb Tracker Workbook?
- 20 pages Food & Carb Tracker diary
- Progress tracker
- Exercise tracker
- Goal setting
- Favourite recipe files
- Additional pages to print as needed
#6 Low-Carb Diet Cookbooks
- 24 Low-Carb Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Ultimate Low-Carb Vegetarian Cookbook (Note: It does contain egg and fish recipes too)
- 21 Low-Carb Sweet Treats
These are just a few of the cookbooks available. To see all the available titles check out the low-carb shop page.
How Do I Ditch the Carbs For Good?
Honestly, I believe if you are equipped with the information and resources you need you can absolutely ditch the carbs for good.
Knowledge can truly help you see the advantages of a low-carb diet and avoid the most common mistakes that derail others.
Most of all, you need to know that you can do it. YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN!