This easy keto chicken curry with a tasty turmeric cauliflower rice is about to become a new family favourite dinner. Not only does it taste delicious, but it’s also the perfect healthy keto family dinner for all to enjoy.
And if you find cauliflower rice boring … you’re in for a treat!
What’s For Dinner??
Being a parent also means one thing … dinner time is weighing on your shoulders. What this means for you is that you hold the key to creating a truly tasty and healthy meal for your family. But you want it fast right?
The good news is that this easy keto chicken curry meal hits all those points and really brings a fun and unique taste for your tastebuds.
And trust this…it’s not hard to make at all! You’ll wow everyone will how amazing it looks and tastes but it’ll be your little secret on just how simple it is.
Just sit back and enjoy the credit given!
Easy Keto Chicken Curry
Many people tend to shy away from cooking with curry powder, but that’s just because they’ve never had a recipe that it works perfectly in.
Truth be told, using chicken with curry powder is almost always going to be a win. There’s just something about how well those two ingredients go together!
While you can serve this up with cauliflower rice, you can also have it stand alone as a meal OR even accompany a nice and delicious creamy bacon broccoli and cauliflower salad.
Low Carb Keto Chicken Curry with Cauliflower Rice
The cool thing about adding healthy low-carb cauliflower rice to your dish is that it gives it such a nice texture. And if you haven’t eaten cauliflower rice yet, I challenge you to do so! I promise you that you actually think that you’re eating actually rice.
The texture is so similar to rice and it’s another one of those foods that really does a great job of soaking up the tastes and flavours of the other added ingredients.
But I Hate Cauliflower Rice!
Seriously, you need to pick up my 4 top tips below that help transform bland smelly cauliflower into the tasty healthy rice alternative that cauliflower rice is.How to make easy keto chicken curry for your family dinner. And if you hate cauliflower rice ... you've been making it wrong all along. Read her 4 top tips!
CAULIFLOWER RICE TOP TIPS:
- Don’t over boil it – who wants mushy rice? Not me.
- Don’t add too many liquids when cooking – you will end up with damp, soggy rice.
- Add coconut cream – give the cauliflower rice and amazing rich texture and flavour. Cook with the saucepan lid off and continue to stir as it cooks in the coconut cream. Any extra moisture will evaporate
- Flavour the heck out of it – always add salt and for this recipe, additional curry powder added to the cauliflower rice is a great flavour enhancer.
To see the full recipe for Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice – CLICK HERE.
Easy Low Carb Chicken Dinner
If you’re looking for a low-carb dinner option that everyone is certain to love, look no further than this easy keto chicken curry dish.
It’s got just the right amount of spices and flavour to make it one meal that everyone will love and enjoy. And with only 6 ingredients needed, you’ll love how simple it is to prepare!
Looking for more keto-friendly meals? Check out these great options:
Please pin this low carb chicken curry pin for later!
Easy keto chicken curry.
- Cut the chicken breast into chunks or strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the yoghurt, curry powder, ginger, garlic and salt.
- Add the chicken to the curry yoghurt sauce and mix. It's best if you can allow the chicken to marinade for 1-2 hours, but it can also be made immediately for a quick and easy dinner or barbecue.
- Thread a few chicken pieces onto skewers.
- You can cook the keto chicken curry in various ways. Bake in the oven on a lined baking tray 180C/350F, gently fry, or barbecue - for 15 minutes and ensure the chicken is fully cooked in the centre.
- Serve with your favourite side dish or salad, or preferably, my Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice - CLICK HERE to see the full recipe.
LOW-CARB STARTER PACK: Need help and inspiration how to start low-carb? Get all the resources you’ll need – CLICK HERE