A quick and easy recipe for keto egg wraps that's almost zero carbs.
You can flavour them any way you want with fresh or dried herbs, and add a variety of fillings such as ham, cheese, bacon, or avocado.
If you love eggs, you'll love the short 3-day egg fast. Get the printable meal plan, and 41 recipes PLUS the 5 simple rules to follow.
Easy Egg Breakfast Wraps
Keto egg wraps can be filled when hot or cold. Sprinkle some grated/shredded cheese while they are still hot and the cheese will melt into the wrap. My favourite would be adding dill to the wrap, then when the wrap is cold, spreading cream cheese over it and adding slices of smoked salmon before rolling up.
If the keto egg wraps are going into a lunchbox, make sure they are completely cold first, as there is nothing worse than a soggy, damp, keto egg wrap!
Keto egg wraps can also be stacked on top of each other with fillings in between, then sliced like a pie. The possibilities are endless.
Please rate this recipe.
Keto Egg Wraps Recipe
- Whisk the egg in a bowl until there are no lumps and you cannot see any egg yolk or white pieces.
- Heat some coconut oil (or butter) in a frying pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and rotate the pan to let the egg spread out into a thin layer. The thinner the better when using eggs as wraps.
- Once cooked on one side, flip over.
- Remove each wrap as they cook and leave on a plate and allow to cool.
- Repeat with as many eggs as you like until you have made enough wraps for the week ahead.
- Place your favourite filling inside and roll up.
COOKBOOKS - MEAL PLANS - PANTRY
Approximate nutrition information is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. For the most accurate nutritional data, use the actual ingredients and brands you used in your preferred nutrition calculator.