I recently was interviewed on the Flippin Health Podcast, by Professor Grant Schofield and Grant Henderson. We chat nutrition, health care, sick care, patient's choice and Vitamin Sea.
What is the Flippin Health Podcast? "There's no pill for prevention. We're going to take medicine, turn it upside down, give it a shake and see what comes out the other side. Together we can change medicine."
The Flippin Health Podcast
"Libby Jenkinson is a pharmacist turned health promoter – her site Ditchthecarbs.com offers a new way of thinking and eating aimed at families. Its runaway success and sheer site visits will astonish you."
In the podcast, we discuss:
- How and why did I start Ditch The Carbs
- Why did I resign as a pharmacist?
- Do we have sick care or health care?
- Are patients really given a choice?
- The role of health coaches
- What do my family actually eat?
- Diet, fitness and Vitamin Sea
PreKure Training Programmes
I highly recommend PreKure if you are looking for further education as a Certified Health Coach or as Professional Development as a practitioner. Their faculty is the most qualified, internationally recognised and second to none.
As you may know, I have completed my Health Coach Certificate with the team at PreKure, and I am now completing the next level training on the therapeutic benefits of low-carb and ketogenic nutrition and the practice of low-carb and ketogenic nutrition.
To see all the courses available this month – CLICK HERE and use the unique code LIBBY at the checkout to receive an instant $100 or 10% saving depending on the course selected.
The PreKure Faculty
The PreKure Faculty is a team of internationally recognised health professionals, highly educated in the science and practice of lifestyle medicine.
- Professor Grant Schofield - Professor of Public Health
- Dr Caryn Zinn - Registered Dietitian
- Dr Louise Schofield - Behaviour Change expert
- Dr Chris Reid - GP
- Dr Desiree Dickerson - Neuroscientist & Registered Psychologist
- Dr Catherine Crofts - Pharmacist and World expert on Diabetes management and reversal
- Sonya English - Registered Nurse
- Dr Simon Thornley - Epidemiologist
- Dr Glen Davies - GP