These are such a great alternative to wraps or sandwiches. Cold meat wraps are so easy and so versatile.
Any thin cold meat will do and are fabulous for lunch or a snack. Low carb and grain free simplicity at it’s best.
Cold Meat Wraps
Instead of bread or wraps, use thin slices of cold meat instead and make bread free rolls. You can use any cold meat you like and any filling you like.
I usually add cheese, capsicum etc and then roll it all up in the ham. Voila!
All the school lunches I make are low carb, wheat free, grain free, gluten free and packed with nutrition.Cold meat wraps are so easy and fabulous as lunch or a snack. #LCHF #lowcarb & #ketoClick To Tweet
- Low Carb Kids 1 – why, tips and tricks
- Low Carb Kids 2 – printable guide to get your children involved, and how to plan your lunchbox each day
- Low Carb Kids 3 – 2 week guide and gallery of low carb lunches
- Low Carb Kids 4 – more lunch ideas
- Low Carb Kids 5 – healthy sugar free snacks for after school
- Low Carb Kids 6 – an entire MONTH of low carb lunch boxes
- Low Carb Kids 7 – My guest post on Diet Dr, “How To Raise Children On Real Low Carb Food”.
- Low Carb Kids 8 – How to help your child eat real food – with an action plan.
Join my FREE newsletter