Healthy Christmas Recipes – sugar free, low carb, gluten free and grain free.
At Christmas there are so many parties, get togethers, shared platters, nibbles, drinks and celebrations, it’s nice to have some healthy christmas recipes on hand. These are my favourite healthy christmas recipes.
For Christmas Day, plan ahead and take a look at my Easy Roast Turkey. This is how I cook my turkey every year and I have included my simple schedule to follow so you can relax and not worry.
Set the timer for each stage. Imagine tasty pork stuffing, turkey smothered in butter, wrapped in bacon, then cooked in a aluminium foil parcel. Moist and tender every time.Look at these amazing healthy low carb LCHF Christmas recipes. An easy way to keep on track this holiday season.Click To Tweet
For nibbles and shared platters, take a look at my Top 20 healthy christmas recipes. 10 sweet and 10 savoury.
Healthy Christmas recipes – sweet treats and nibbles
- Sugar Free Spiced Almonds – lovely to share with drinks and as a gift.
- Chocolate Heaven Cake – this is the most downloaded cake from Ditch The Carbs. Because it has no added sugar, wheat free, grain free, gluten free and nut free it is a brilliant cake for almost all occasions. It can be sliced and served with berries and cream or cut into small squares for a platter to share.
- Chocolate Mint Truffles – these are perfect to bring to a gathering or a dinner party to enjoy with coffee. Roll in cocoa, coconut or crushed nuts to make them and attractive healthy gift.
- Lemon Coconut Cake – the lemon balances the coconut beautifully and the recipe can be made into cupcakes. Top it off with lemon, yogurt and cream cheese icing or serve on the side. This is sure to become a favourite.
- Low Carb Christmas Mince Pies – spiced and boozy with brandy cream.
- Flourless Almond & Orange Cake – so easy to make all in the blender. You don’t even have to peel the orange.
- Walnut & Brandy Truffles – these need no explanation, they just need making and eating.
- Keto Waffles – for a special breakfast with family.
- Peppermint Fat Bombs – for after dinner?
Healthy Christmas Recipes – savoury nibbles
- Cracker Crackling – easy and tasty nibbles to accompany drinks and for a snack. These can even be packaged as a gift
- Paleo Scotch Eggs – cut into quarters or use miniature eggs to turn these into finger food
- Brandy and Orange Chicken Liver Pate – packed with nutrition and none of the preservatives of store bought pate. You can be assured of the quality of the pate as you get to see exactly what goes in, and only takes a little while to make. Who knew making pate could be so easy? Serve on cucumber slices instead of wheat or rice crackers.
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Meatballs – serve with toothpicks and bowls of homemade ketchup or curry dipping sauces
- FatHead Pizza – this is the most downloaded recipe for my entire site. Can be cut into tiny slices or make as individual pizzas .
- Lamb Kebabs – again, make these as mini versions to serve as finger food.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – a full tray looks spectacular to share
- Spinach & Feta Pie – can be made as a pie and served at a shared meal, into parcels for finger food or as a crustless quiche.
- Salmon and Cream Cheese Bites – these are an absolute classic. Bite sized portions of salmon, cream cheese and dill.
Get ready for Christmas and start planning your healthy low carb meals. Even party menus are included in this book. So start celebrating now and treat yourself to this beautiful keto celebration cookbook, available for instant download.
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas, and healthy new year.
100 Top Tips For Beginners