You love blender recipes. You love no-churn recipes. You love sugar-free ice cream too.
Keto coffee brandy blocks are smooth creamy and DELICIOUS when it's summer and you want a healthy dessert to cool you down. These are intended for adults only, and the brandy is entirely optional.
The quick video shows you just how easy it is to throw everything together in the blender then freeze and drizzle with 90% chocolate.
Easy sugar-free frozen desserts
Frozen desserts are so refreshing mid-summer, but no one wants the sugar, high fructose corn syrup or other nasties they pump into them. Especially if you want to stay on track with your low-carb diet or keto diet.
And once you realise how everyday foods raise your blood sugars, using a sugar replacement or sweetener with some other simple ingredients, you can make beautiful delicious frozen desserts that no one will realise are sugar-free!
I love coffee, in all forms - black, white, frothy, creamy, iced ... and very, very occasionally I add a splash of brandy. I use to enjoy the sweet coffee liqueurs, but once you learn how there can be a day worth of carbs in one glass, you quickly learn to leave them behind. Take a look at my Ultimate guide to carbs in alcohol to see how they vary.
Frozen keto coffee brandy blocks are a wonderful and refreshing combination of all that I love - without the sugar or sweet syrups. And the best part? It's all made in the blender.What the???? Keto coffee brandy blocks? Yes please, pass one over. AND they're only 4g total carbs!
Simply throw the simple grocery store ingredients together, blend until smooth, and pour into popsicle moulds.
As you can see from my quick recipe video, you simply pour all the ingredients in the blender, simply blitz for a few seconds and voila!
Once frozen, remove the keto coffee brandy blocks from the popsicle moulds and drizzle with some 90% chocolate to make them look extra special.
If you love sugar-free frozen desserts, you'll love these:
- Low-carb ice cream bars
- Super power ice-blocks (with hidden spinach)
- Mocha ice-blocks
- Mint ice cream with sugar free magic shell (that actually works)
- Berry cheesecake ice-blocks
- Mocha ice bombs
- Vegan peanut butter ice cream (dairy-free, egg-free)
Keto Coffee Brandy Blocks
Please rate this recipe
Keto Coffee brandy Blocks
- 50 g (½ cup) 90% dark chocolate to decorate (optional)
- Place all the ingredients for the keto coffee brandy blocks into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze until solid.
- Remove the keto coffee brandy blocks from the molds and drizzle with some melted 90% chocolate.
- 90% chocolate and brandy have not been included in the nutrition panel as they are optional.
- 50g / ½ cup 90% chocolate = 8.8g net carbs (1.5g per popsicle)
- 60ml / ¼ cup brandy = 0 carbs
Approximate nutrition information is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. For the most accurate nutritional data, use the actual ingredients and brands you used in your preferred nutrition calculator.