My easy blender, Keto coffee brandy blocks, are just the ticket when it’s summer and you want a sweet something to cool you down. These are intended for adults only, and the brandy is entirely optional.
Scroll down to watch the quick video and see how easy it is to throw everything together in the blender then freeze and drizzle with 90% chocolate..
Frozen Keto Coffee Brandy Blocks
Frozen desserts are so refreshing mid-summer, but no one wants the sugar, high fructose corn syrup or other nasties they pump into them.
I love coffee, in all forms – black, white, frothy, creamy, iced … and very, very occasionally I add a splash of brandy. I use to enjoy the sweet coffee liqueurs, but once you learn how there can be a days worth of carbs in one glass, you quickly learn to leave them behind. Take a look at my Ultimate guide to carbs in alcohol to see how they vary.
Frozen keto coffee brandy blocks are a wonderful and refreshing combination of all that I love – without the sugar or sweet syrups. And the best part? It’s all made in the blender.What the???? Keto coffee brandy blocks? Yes please, pass one over. AND they're only 4g total carbs!
Yes, you just throw the simple ingredients together, blend until smooth, and pour into popsicle moulds.
As you can see for my quick video below, you simply pour all the ingredients in the blender, simply blitz for a few seconds and voila!
Once frozen, remove the keto coffee brandy blocks from the popsicle moulds and drizzle with some 90% chocolate to make them look extra special.
Keto Coffee Brandy Blocks
Keto Coffee brandy Blocks
- 50 g 90% chocolate to decorate (optional)
- Place all the ingredients for the keto coffee brandy blocks into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze until solid.
- Remove the keto coffee brandy blocks from the molds and drizzle with some melted 90% chocolate.
- 90% chocolate and brandy have not been included in the nutrition panel as they are optional.
- 50g / 1/2 cup 90% chocolate = 8.8g net carbs (1.5g per popsicle)
- 60ml / 1/4 cup brandy = 0 carbs
If you love sugar-free frozen desserts, you’ll love these:
- Low-carb ice cream bars
- Super power ice-blocks (with hidden spinach)
- Mocha ice-blocks
- Mint ice cream with sugar free magic shell (that actually works)
- Berry cheesecake ice-blocks
- Mocha ice bombs