Quick and easy keto curry bowl with spinach and coconut cream. An easy healthy family meal. And keep reading to find my trick to amazing cauliflower rice ... that even your kids will eat!
If you love "one-pan dinner" this is it! And if you are wanting new ground/minced beef dinner ideas, this is a winner!
Keto Curry Bowl with Spinach
I love using ground/minced beef in keto dinner recipes, but it can soon become boring and I end up using a number of pans for the side veggies.
One night I decided I wanted a curry but didn't have any suitable stewing steak so as an experiment, I decided to make a keto curry bowl with spinach (I love spinach and it's a great keto veggie to bulk up meals).
As a quick emergency keto dinner, it was superb! And the fact that it all cooks in one-pan - genius!
Keto Curry Dinners
My motto is real food, real easy. And easy keto curry dinners have to rank up there with my favourite quick and easy keto dinner recipes, especially if you don't have time.Who's free for dinner? Quick and easy keto curry bowl stuffed with spinach and coconut. An easy healthy family meal.
These are my favourite keto curry dinners.
Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice - (optional)
If you still fancy a side dish but miss your regular high-carb rice, why not try my cauliflower rice.
So many of you now use my coconut cauliflower rice recipe and told me it's a game changer! No more soggy cauliflower rice. No more stinky cauliflower rice! Finally, you're kids' will eat it! Yay!
Keto Curry Bowl - One bowl dinner recipe
Keto Curry Bowl
- Gently fry the sliced onion in coconut oil until the onion is cooked and clear.
- Add the garlic and curry powder, stir and cook for another minute. Be careful not to allow the garlic to burn.
- Add the ground/minced beef and continue to stir until thoroughly cooked.
- Add the coconut cream and stir.
- Whilst the curried beef is still simmering in the pan, begin to add the chopped spinach one handful at a time. Stir the spinach through the curried beef so it wilts. Repeat until all the spinach is added.
- Serve the keto curry in bowls, and enjoy! Garnish with coconut cream (optional).