Now you can enjoy a keto meat lovers pizza, mozzarella dough, made with 4 simple ingredients.
If you thought you can't enjoy pizza on your low-carb diet or keto diet, it's time to learn how to make the simple keto pizza crust. Choose a variety of toppings, sauces, and cheese below to make the best darn keto meat lovers pizza in the world.
Mozzarella dough (fat head pizza)
If you who are new here, take a look at how to make fat head dough (even without a microwave) where I show you step by step instructions how to make cripsy or deep pan keto pizza base.
Without a doubt, Fat Head pizza is the number one recipe for everyone who is low carb or keto. Now add a trio of different meats as your topping, and a whole lotta cheese, and voila, you have a keto meat lovers pizza.
Keto meatlovers pizza toppings
- Make your keto pizza crust.
- Add your chosen pizza base sauce.
- Layer a variety of meats from the list below.
- Cover with a layer of your favourite shredded cheese.
You can use any variation of meat and toppings, just ensure all the meat is pre-cooked because the meat will only be in the oven long enough for the cheese to melt.
Pizza base sauces
Meatlovers pizza meat options
For all meat toppings, try to choose the least processed meat that you can find. Select deli meat that has the least ingredients, the highest meat content, and meat that has not been cured with sugar, honey wheat, or grains.
- Ham - cut off the bone, not reconstituted and preformed ham
- Bacon - no added sugar
- Mince/ground beef/chicken/pork
- Diced sausage
- Smoked chicken
Pizza cheese options
- Blue cheese
- Goats cheese (feta)
Pizza herbs & spices
- Dried onion flakes
- Minced garlic
Pizza vegetables & greenery
- Thinly sliced onions
- Spring onions
- Bell peppers
- Sun-dried tomatoes
Please rate this recipe.
Keto Meatlovers Pizza Recipe
Fat Head Pizza Base
- 170 g (1 ¾ cups) shredded/grated cheese mozzarella is the best or Edam/mild cheese
- 85 g (¾ cups) almond meal/flour *see notes below
- 2 tablespoon (2 tablespoon) cream cheese
- 1 eggs - medium
- pinch salt to taste
- herbs and spices * see recipe notes above
- choice of meats and toppings * I uses ham, pepperoni and biersticks
- Mix the shredded/grated cheese and almond flour/meal (or coconut flour if using) in a microwaveable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir, then microwave on HIGH for further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, salt, herbs, spices or flavourings, mix gently.
- Place in between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper and roll into a circular pizza shape (see photos here). Remove the top baking paper/parchment.
- Make fork holes all over the Fat Head pizza base to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Slide the baking paper/parchment with the pizza base, on a baking tray (cookie tray) or pizza stone, and bake at 220C/425F for 12-15 minutes, or until brown.
- To make the base really crispy and sturdy, flip the pizza over (onto baking paper/parchment) once the top has browned.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and add all the meat and toppings you like. Make sure any meat is already cooked as this time it goes back into the oven just to heat and melt the cheese. Bake again at 220C/425F for 5 minutes.
COOKBOOKS - MEAL PLANS - PANTRY
Approximate nutrition information is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. For the most accurate nutritional data, use the actual ingredients and brands you used in your preferred nutrition calculator.