Congratulations for signing up - your one-week low-carb challenge begins NOW. Let's get you organised.
I have just sent you an email. You must confirm your subscription in that email before we can begin.
All the instructions are in the email explaining how to instantly download your Beginner's Guide so you can start straight away.
Start reading and learn what to eat, how to start and look at the pantry guide and shopping lists. The Quick & Easy Guide to your low carb challenge is packed with information to get you on the right track right away.
If you haven't signed up, there is still time to join in the low-carb challenge today.
Join the FREE 1-week low-carb and keto challenge & download your FREE beginner's guide.
Low-Carb Challenge begins now
I am so excited you decided to take the plunge and want to start eating low carb unprocessed food. These are the 3 things I want you to do now.
- Invite your friends to join you. Share the FREE registration page on Facebook or by email, and tag as many friends as you can, to join in and learn how to ditch the carbs together.
- Check your email for the FREE eBook I have just sent you. You can download it immediately.
- Get your sample meal plan here. If you would like to create your own meal plan for the week, simply choose 3 meals for each day and some snacks. Or you may plan your own meals by using my low-carb and keto recipe index and start drooling over some amazing sugar-free, grain-free, gluten-free and low carb recipes. All made with simple real food ingredients. Write your shopping list and head out to stock up your pantry and fridge with real food.
- Join my Low-Carb & Keto For Beginners Group. It's a private place to ask questions and get tips and advice. Join now and I'll see you there.
Low-Carb Challenge - tomorrow
Tomorrow you will receive more guidance when my daily emails begin. I will teach you:
- How to live low carb - the basics
- How to beat your cravings and snack smarter
- How to ditch the soda, juice and sugary beverages
- Why my recipes are all wheat-free, grain-free and sugar-free
- How to eat out and stay low carb and sugar-free (yes, you can still drink alcohol)
- How to stabilise your hunger, how to control how much you eat and how often
- You'll learn which foods to never buy again and how to make simple swaps when eating at home or eating out.
- How to stay low carb for LIFE!
But for now, do you know how much sugar you are eating already?
Maybe you think you eat a healthy diet but something's not right, you can't stop that unbearable hunger? Well take a look at this post and be prepared to be amazed at how much sugar is hidden in a "healthy diet". Because if you know where it is hiding, it will become easier to avoid it.
Don't worry, I'll help you every step of the way. We can do this together.