Seriously luxurious!!! This is an incredibly easy recipe for low-carb mocha ice bombs that are not only low carb they are sugar-free too.
Only 1.5g net carbs!
Low-Carb Fat Bombs
Sweet or savoury fat bombs? Which do you prefer?
For me, these low-carb and sugar-free mocha ice bombs are ludicrously sensational. They are the first recipe I have made from my latest favourite cookbook, “Sweet & Savoury Fat Bombs”, by Martina Slajerova of KetoDietApp.
Inside you will find recipes such as key lime cheesecake truffles, salted almond and coconut bark, how to make nut butters, frozen fat bombs, liquid fat bombs, bacon and guacamole fat bombs and many many more.
You could almost call this an encyclopaedia of fat bombs. It is one of the few cookbooks I keep in my kitchen
Sugar-Gree Mocha Ice Bombs
Sugar-free mocha ice bombs are beautiful and incredibly sumptuous.
I couldn’t believe how easy they were to make. We were away on vacation at the time, so as you can imagine, I had very little kitchen equipment, nor time.
It took me 10 minutes to make the mocha ice bombs, then a few more minutes to dip them in the dark chocolate coating. By dinner time, they were ready to indulge (and we did).
TOP TIP: If you want these to be even lower in carbs, you can use this sugar-free chocolate coating instead of 90% chocolate.
Why High Fat?
If you are new to fat bombs you’ll be wondering what the heck? Why-o-why would we want to eat more fat?
Well, it is imperative to understand when we go low carb (and only moderate protein) then we want to increase our healthy fats to keep us fuller for longer. Fat doesn’t make you fat, a high carb diet does.
If you are new here, read this post – the advantages of low carb nutrition to better understand these concepts.
And remember, high fat doesn’t give you a licence to eat fried fatty unhealthy junk food, it is to eat the fat that comes with your steak, the full-fat dairy, full-fat coconut cream, plenty of olive oil on your salads and plenty of cheese.Seriously luxurious!!! This is an incredibly easy recipe for low carb mocha ice bombs.
Also remember, eat healthy fats ONLY until full. Only increase your healthy fats once you have lowered your carbs.
Do not eat fat to excess, stop when full and ONLY eat when you are truly hungry. It takes a while to get over our fat phobia but once you do, you will understand it is the key to satiety and appetite control.
Mocha Ice Bombs
Mocha Ice Bombs
- Mocha ice bombs can be made in a food processor, or in a mixing bowl using a hand blender.
- Add the coffee to the cream cheese (or mascarpone) the cocoa, and sweetener.
- Pulse or blend until smooth.
- To make the ice bomb shape, roll about 2 tablespoons of the mocha ice bomb mixture and place them onto a tray or plate lined with baking parchment.
- Mix the melted chocolate and cocoa butter together.
- Roll each ice bomb in the chocolate coating and place back on the lined tray/plate.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until set.
How to give up sugar - FREE 5 day mini course
Join my FUN mini challenge. You will learn:
- The 30 ways sugar is damaging you
- How to snack smarter
- How to eat out AND stay sugar free
- How sugar is hiding from you
- See what's in my pantry
- How to live sugar free for life!