My family LOVES cheesecakes, so to make a low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake was a brilliant discovery.
For an even super quick sugar-free dessert, my daughter loves to whip this up without a base and poured into teacups.
UPDATE - Scroll below to watch my new quick cooking video to see how you can make this tonight.
Low-Carb No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
This was one of the very first low-carb desserts I ever made and is popular with beginners who want something quick and easy. Low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake can be ready on your table by tonight.
Top Tip - to make the low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake set oven faster (in a cheesecake emergency) simply push some frozen berries into the dish and it will set super fast!Super simple low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake. Simple, is good.
But if you are a beginner, and just want a super easy version, you can use 2 sugar-free jello boxes. See recipe notes for more details.
I tend to only use sugar-free jelly as a last resort and prefer to use my own sweetener and gelatine, but for those starting out, this is a lifesaver to help you get off sugar and feel full again with the cream cheese.
Low-Carb No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Recipe Video (tap to play)
- Mix the melted butter and sweetener together.
- Add the almonds and coconut, then press into a greased, lined flan dish. Refrigerate whilst making the topping.
- Dissolve the gelatine (or jello boxes) in 500ml / 2 cups boiling water.
- Add the cream cheese, sweetener and flavouring. Mix slowly to begin melting the cream cheese then use a stick blender with the blade attachment to get it really smooth.
- Using the blade attachment on your stick blender, puree the fresh/frozen blueberries until smooth.
- Fold the blueberries into the cheesecake mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour onto the prepared base, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add fresh berries and melted chocolate (optional) to garnish.
Some other low-carb cheesecake recipes you may like:
Some other ways readers have made my low-carb no-bake cheesecake. The teacup cheesecakes were made without the base from the recipe, it makes the recipe even lower-carb and super fast.