My family LOVES cheesecakes, so to make a low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake was a brilliant discovery.
For an even super quick sugar-free dessert, my daughter loves to whip this up without a base and poured into teacups.
Watch the new quick cooking video to see how you can make this tonight.
Low-Carb No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
This was one of the very first low-carb desserts I ever made and is popular with beginners who want something quick and easy. Low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake can be ready for your table tonight.
Top Tip - to make the low-carb no-bake blueberry cheesecake set oven faster (in a cheesecake emergency) simply press some frozen berries into the cheesecake filling and it will set super fast in the fridge!
Which sweetener to use?
I prefer not to rely on the sweeteners that come in sugar-free jelly/jello, so I use gelatine, sweeteners I can trust and flavouring. At least this way I know exactly what goes into my low carb and keto baking.
But if you are a beginner, and just want a super easy version, you can use 2 sugar-free jello boxes. See recipe notes for more details.
I tend to only use boxed sugar-free jelly/jello as a last resort and prefer to use my own sweetener and gelatine, but for those starting out, this is a lifesaver to help you get off sugar and feel full again with the cream cheese.
If you want to do the quick and easy cheat's version, why not make my no-bake lime cheesecake. It's a brilliant recipe for absolute beginners.
More recipes you may like:
- No-bake ginger and lime cheesecake
- No-bake lime cheesecake (cheat's version)
- No-bake lemon cheesecake
- No-bake peppermint cheesecake
Low-Carb No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Please rate this recipe
- Mix the melted butter and sweetener together.
- Add the almonds and coconut, then press into a greased, lined flan dish. Refrigerate whilst making the topping.
- Dissolve the gelatine (or jello boxes) in 500ml / 2 cups boiling water.
- Add the cream cheese, sweetener and flavouring. Mix slowly to begin melting the cream cheese then use a stick blender with the blade attachment to get it really smooth.
- Using the blade attachment on your stick blender, puree the fresh/frozen blueberries until smooth.
- Fold the blueberries into the cheesecake mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour onto the prepared base, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add fresh berries and melted chocolate (optional) to garnish.
Approximate nutrition information is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. For the most accurate nutritional data, use the actual ingredients and brands you used in your preferred nutrition calculator.
Even more low-carb cheesecake recipes you may like: