This No-Bake Sugar-Free Ginger and Lime Cheesecake is low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and best of all...guilt-free at only 3.4g net carbs per slice!!!
When it's summer and you don't want to cook, having an easy low-carb no-bake cheesecake recipe at hand, is a lifesaver!
No-Bake Sugar-Free Ginger And Lime Cheesecake
Since my Sugar-Free No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe proved to be such a hit among my readers, I’ve decided to add more delicious variations of no-bake sugar-free cheesecakes that you can whip up easily and enjoy.
This ginger and lime cheesecake recipe is almost exactly the same as my lemon cheesecake. The only difference really is the addition of the lime juice and zest in the cheesecake filling and ginger in the cheesecake base.
After all, why change something that’s proven to be easy to make and healthy to eat?!
Make and eat this No-Bake Sugar-Free Ginger And Lime Cheesecake the same day with little to no fuss. With the business of everyday life, that is music to my ears.
Why Ginger And Lime?
So why the ginger?
The amazing contrast of the spicy ginger with the zesty lime is an absolute taste explosion.
The tangy taste from the lime and zest combined with the ginger base will definitely leave a lasting impression on any cheesecake lovers that sit at your table!
This recipe is great for pouring into one large dish or individual ramekin dishes and can be served as it is or with some whipped cream.
LOW-CARB SWEET TREATS: Want to enjoy parties AND stay on track? Get healthy low-carb recipes you'll LOVE - DON'T WAIT - BUY NOW
Which Healthy Sweeteners To Use In A No-Bake Cheesecake?
When I first started making low-carb cheesecakes, I would use 2 boxes of sugar-free jelly/jello.
Now, you’ll notice that I’ve become more discerning in my choice of ingredients and instead, I now use gelatine, sweeteners I know I can trust, and natural flavouring.
Read more: The Ultimate Guide To Sweeteners
Of course, there’s nothing preventing you from still making use of the jelly/jello, particularly if you are a beginner. For that reason, I’ve included this option as notes in my recipe below.
No Bake Lime And Ginger Cheesecake
- Mix all the ingredients and press into a greased and lined pie/flan dish.
- Pop into the fridge to set whilst you are making the lime cheesecake filling.
Lime Cheesecake Filling
- Pour the boiling water into a large jug and sprinkle the gelatine powder over the hot water and quickly whisk until comletely dissolved and lump free.
- Add the remaining cold water.
- Add the cream cheese, lime zest, lime juice and sweetener.
- Using a stick blender with the blade attachment, blend on a slow speed until smooth and lump-free.
- Pour onto the prepared base.
- Refrigerate until completely set. Approximately 4 hours.
- No added sugar - any sugar in the nutritional panel comes from the coconut, almonds and lemon juice.
- Please taste the mixture before pouring into the dish. You will need to adjust the amount of sweetener according to YOUR tastes and depending on how sour your lemons are.
More recipes you may like:
- Sugar-Free No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Low-Carb No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- No-bake peppermint cheesecake squares
- No-bake Jaffa cheesecake