If you don't know how to make oopsies, you are missing out on an absolute low-carb classic bread. Take a look and see why. Watch the video to learn how to make oopsies and see what flavours you can come up with.
If you love eggs, you'll love the short 3-day egg fast. Get the printable meal plan, and 41 recipes PLUS the 5 simple rules to follow.
What are oopsies?
Oopsies are light and fluffy keto bread made from whisked eggs and cream cheese. They can be made sweet or savoury.
Oopsies are a great bread substitute which is low carb, wheat free, sugar free, grain free. Use oopsies in school lunchboxes with your favourite fillings, or add some stevia (or sweetener of choice), and use cream cheese and berries as a filling for a sweet treat.
They have that bread-like quality that you may crave from time to time. What's even better is how easy they are to make. Keto cloud bread (keto oopsies) are ready in 20 minutes!
Keto bread recipes
For a lot of us, bread is hard to give up completely - especially when you like sandwiches or other carb-centered favourites. The solution is to make low-carb and keto bread recipes such as oopsies, almond flour bread, or coconut flour bread.
What to serve with oopsies
- Ham and cheese
- Bacon and avocado
- pepperoni and cream cheese
- Berries and cream cheese
- Whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate chips
- Sugar-free keto maple syrup
Now that you know how to make oopsies, you can experiment with different flavours and different uses. They can be used as burger buns, sandwich replacements and even sweet flavoured with cream cheese and berries inside.
Please rate this recipe.
Keto cloud bread recipe (Oopsies)
- Separate the egg whites into one bowl and the egg yolks into another.
- Whisk the egg whites until very firm and peaks will form.
- In the other bowl add the cream cheese to the yolks and whisk until there are no lumps of cream cheese left.
- Add the baking powder and whisk again.
- Gently fold the egg white mixture and egg yolk mixture together.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment or silicon sheet, to stop them from sticking.
- Place a large spoon of mixture at 180C/350F for 5-10 minutes.
YOUR HOLIDAY PANTRY & GIFT GUIDES
Approximate nutrition information is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. For the most accurate nutritional data, use the actual ingredients and brands you used in your preferred nutrition calculator.