If you don't know how to make oopsies, you are missing out on an absolute low-carb classic bread. Take a look and see why. Watch the video to learn how to make oopsies and see what flavours you can come up with.
How To Make Oopsies
Now you know how to make oopsies, you can experiment with different flavours and different uses. They can be used as burger bus, sandwich replacements and even sweet flavoured with cream cheese and berries inside.
How To Make Oopsies
For a lot of us, bread is hard to give up completely - especially when you like sandwiches or other carb-centered favourites. The solution is for me has been Oopsies.
Never heard of Oopsies? No, neither had I until we went LCHF, low carb and wheat free.Oopsies, see what the low-carb community are raving about.
Oopsies are a great bread substitute which is low carb, wheat free, sugar free, grain free. Use oopsies in school lunchboxes with your favourite fillings, or add some stevia (or sweetener of choice), and use cream cheese and berries as a filling for a sweet treat.
They have that bread-like quality that you may crave from time to time. What's even better is how easy they are to make. They are ready in 20 minutes!
Please rate this recipe
- Separate the egg whites into one bowl and the egg yolks into another.
- Whisk the egg whites until very firm and peaks will form.
- In the other bowl add the cream cheese to the yolks and whisk until there are no lumps of cream cheese left.
- Add the baking powder and whisk again.
- Gently fold the egg white mixture and egg yolk mixture together.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment or silicon sheet, to stop them from sticking.
- Place a large spoon of mixture at 180C/350F for 5-10 minutes.
Approximate nutrition information is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. For the most accurate nutritional data, use the actual ingredients and brands you used in your preferred nutrition calculator.