Can you live without sugar for 30 days? - Sugar-Free September 2018 is about to begin!
- Are you always hungry?
- Do you have a big belly that you just can’t lose?
- Are you eating every 2 hours?
- Do you get cranky each time you haven’t eaten for a while?
- Have you been following the low-fat guidelines, exercised your butt off and are getting nowhere?
- Do you have health unstable blood sugars?
- Is your daily diet based on pasta, bread, cereals, soda, sweets and junk food?
Then Sugar-Free September 2018 is perfect for you.
Join the challenge, then print the poster below. Hang it in your workplace, and get all your colleagues involved too! It's sooooo much easier when you're in this together.
Sugar-Free September 2018 - Don't miss out - it's starting soon!
The 30-day challenge will be hard, fun and life-changing.
Sign up today and receive:
- my FREE eBook "Quick And Easy Guide"
- emails each day with tips, recipes, articles, news and videos to keep you motivated
- access to my closed free Facebook group - to support you along the way
- my secret discount codes for subscribers only
Can you live without sugar for 30 days? Join me on the Sugar-Free September 2018 challenge. Print the poster & get workmates to join too. Free eBooks, tips, recipes.
You will learn how to –
- give up sugar
- reset your taste buds and sweet tooth
- learn how to STOP your sweet cravings
- learn how to cook healthier treats
- gain more energy
- improve your skin, mood and concentration
- lower your carbs (optional)
You will feel incredible at the end of the 30-day challenge, and you will begin your path to live sugar-free for life.
Have you printed the poster? Remember to grab as many friends and workmates as you can.
Why not set your own challenge? With your own goals? ..... leave a comment below. Who has created the best challenge idea?
Sugar-Free September 2018 - THE RULES
- all sugars - table sugar, honey, coconut sugar, agave, maple syrup and dried fruit. Beware of recipes that say "refined sugar-free" because it's just their way of hiding "we used another sugar".
- biscuits, cakes, sweets, chocolate, ice cream
- granola/cereals - they're more like desserts these days than a hearty breakfast (don't worry, I'll teach you what to eat instead)
- juices, smoothies and fruit yoghurts
- coffee, tea, sparkling water
- real food, amazing meals
- sugar-free baking treats made at home
- cheese, nuts, steak, avocados
If this all seems too hard, slowly cut back one thing at a time. This is YOUR challenge and you need to do it YOUR way. If the sugary foods above, make up the majority of your daily diet, then it's time to really knuckle down and get serious about how often you eat or drink sugar.
Disclaimer :: By continuing to read, access and use this website, Ditch The Carbs, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Before undertaking any new lifestyle change, you must seek medical advice. My opinions are not intended as medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice. Nothing I write can be taken as medical advice.
Please read my disclaimer page. Any lifestyle change may affect your health. Please ensure you are under appropriate medical care. Ensure your medication and blood results are reviewed regularly. Dietary changes may change your biological markers such as blood pressure, lipid profile, blood glucose control, inflammation, weight and need for medication. This website is not meant for individual advice as you need to be seen by your doctor or dietician for this on a regular basis.