Tandoori chicken bites are such a brilliant alternative to processed chicken nuggets. You can make these as spicy or as tasty as you prefer.
Whether you serve them as an appetizer or a main dish, it’s an amazing piece of deliciousness!
Tandoori Chicken Bites
I love tandoori chicken but a lot of pre-made sauces or marinades, contain a huge amount of hidden sugar, wheat, colourings, additives etc. This easy tandoori chicken is sugar-free, wheat-free, low carb and so easy to make AND only uses 3 ingredients.What a wonderful alternative to processed chicken nuggets. Simple Low Carb Tandoori Chicken bites
For best results, you can marinade the meat for a few hours, but usually I’m not that organised so I just throw it together then cook them.
Serve with a huge salad in the summer, or vegetables in the winter. Make extra and save it for lunch the next day.
Low-carb tandoori chicken
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 65 ml natural yoghurt unsweetened
- 2 tbsp tandoori paste unsweetened
- In a large bowl, mix the yoghurt and tandoori paste.
- Add the chicken tenderloins to the bowl and cover with the tandoori yoghurt and allow to marinade for a few hours or it can equally be cooked immediately.
- Fry, bake, barbecue, until cooked.
- Serve with a mint raita (yoghurt, cucumber and mint) and plenty of vegetables.