Now you can easily plan healthy lunch boxes for work or school with 30 of the best sugar-free and gluten-free lunchbox recipes.
And if you're an absolute beginner, there's even a FREE guidebook to help your kids cut back on sugar and junk food (even if they're picky eaters).
How to be organised for making lunchboxes
- Leftovers - Cook once, eat twice! Remember leftovers are the most underrated recipe. I always over-cater and make more than I will need for dinner so I have leftovers ready for lunch the next day. Whether it be cold roast meat used on a salad, or cooking extra sausages, you don't have to be in the kitchen for much longer cooking double batches, but it will save time each morning being prepared. Try and get into the habit of over-catering, and it will make your week run smoothly.
- Fill your freezer - Cook recipes such as cream cheese stuffed meatballs, spinach and feta parcels by the dozen and freeze them. Having a full freezer really does stop those emergency supermarket runs which end up taking an hour and costing a fortune.
- Use your oven efficiently - when you have the oven on to cook dinner, can you quickly whip up and extra dish or recipe for tomorrow? Can you throw in a few chicken drumsticks for the week ahead? Try and cook extra dishes each time the oven is on. Why not pop some paleo scotch eggs in the oven next time you have something else cooking.
- Plan ahead - plan the next few days or week ahead, and see where you can cook extra, or prep extra, recipes for lunch. If I know I am going to be cooking a roast dinner, I will also plan a quick recipe to be cooking at the same time.
- Prep ahead - when preparing the vegetables for our evening meal, I often prepare more and keep them for the next day. So maybe cook some extra veggies then reserve them, or keep those vegetables that can be eaten raw, such as carrot sticks or green beans in a container in the fridge.
Leave your tip at the end of the post - what is your Ultimate Healthy Lunchbox Ideas?
Easy healthy lunchbox recipes (savory)
- Salmon Quiche - crustless and low carb
- Bunless Burger - bread free
- Boiled eggs - with cheese soldiers or just as a snack
- Spinach & Feta Parcels - great for the freezer
- Stuffed Meatballs - with cream cheese
- Fathead Pizza - always a favourite
- Ham & Egg Cups - fill with each family members favourite filling
- Bacon Covered Meatloaf - serve cold with homemade tomato sauce
- Cracker Crackling - an incredibly crispy and salty snack
- Lamb Kebabs - serve with curry coconut dipping sauce
- Spinach & Feta Pie - can be made crustless
- Bacon & Egg Pie - crustless and adaptable
- Salmon & Cream Cheese Bites - perfect party food too
- Easy Egg Salad - versatile dish you can add salad, celery, cheese, peppers, onions .....
The Ultimate LOW-CARB Lunchbox Book: This isn’t about doing more, it’s about doing things DIFFERENTLY!! DON'T WAIT - BUY NOW
Easy healthy lunchbox recipes (sweet)
- Flavoured Water Ideas - for school, the office or the gym
- Carrot Cake - Google's no.1
- Chocolate Cookies - iced 3 ways
- Lemon Meringue Pie - can be made into a slice
- Chocolate Heaven Cake - for those shared mooring teas
- Lemon Coconut Cake - pack the icing in a separate container
- Chocolate Cupcakes - with cream cheese frosting
- Grain Free Granola Bars - so much better than the high carb store ones
- Fun Fruit - just a little something fun
Get your FREE 1-month lunch box planner
You may also like to read these other posts on healthy lunch box ideas -