FREE 7 DAY VEGAN LOW-CARB MEAL PLAN
Welcome to Ditch The Carbs. I have made this simple FREE vegan low-carb meal plan to help you get started in your new healthy way of eating. There are no sugars, no grains, no gluten and no processed food. You will eat fresh, unprocessed food which is lower in carbs and higher in healthy fats.
Take some time to read this page. It is superb for beginners and those who are new here. It covers everything you need to know. Shopping lists, action plans, tips and tricks, why do we eat more fat, why are we grain-free and more.
Some top tips to get you started with your free vegan low-carb meal plan-
- Please click on the RECIPE tab in the main menu. Spend time looking at all the categories of recipes – breakfast, lunch, dinner, baking, desserts.
- Many of my recipes can be made vegan by swapping out the butter for coconut oil, swapping the cheese for vegan cheese, swapping dairy milk for nut milk and cream for coconut cream.
- Make each meal as nutrient dense as possible.
- Add as many non-starchy vegetables as you can to your meals.
- Eat a wide variety of foods.
- Eat a rainbow of vegetables and some low-sugar fruits.
- Try and get into the habit of making bigger dinners and using the leftovers for lunch the next day.
- Leftovers are KING!
- Eat real food.
- Eat healthy fats.
- Don’t go hungry.
- Learn to recognise hunger from boredom or habit.
- And remember, healthy FAT is your FRIEND.
FREE 7 DAY VEGAN LOW-CARB MEAL PLAN – RECIPES
- Mocha chia breakfast
- Orange pecan grain-free granola
- Chocolate green smoothie
- Sugar free berry chia fresca
- Berry coconut chia breakfast
- Chocolate coconut chia
- Chocolate green smoothie
- Leftovers from dinner the previous night
- Keto turmeric milkshake
- Salad with avocado, macadamias, olives, basil and olive oil.
- Avocado salsa
- Place a selection of nuts, seeds and macadamia oil inside an avocado.
- Leftovers from dinner the previous night.
- Salad with raw broccoli, walnuts, pecan, cashews and chilli infused oil.
- Spaghetti squash, macadamias and avocado oil.
- Zoodles with vegan cheese, nuts, basil and olive oil.
- Baked vegetables with mashed cauliflower and mustard.
- Curried vegetables with cauliflower rice.
- Greek stuffed mushrooms, use nuts/seeds in place of meat, with vegan cheese.
- Eggplant bites, using vegan cheese instead.
- Pumpkin and coconut soup. Use coconut oil in place of butter.
The Ultimate LOW-CARB Vegetarian Cookbook: Suddenly being a low-carb vegetarian just got a whole lot easier AND healthier. Tasty nutritious meals, snacks and sweet treats the whole family will love. – CLICK HERE
Click here to see the full infographic – Busting the vegan myth
Join my email community
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter service and get instant access to the FREE Low-Carb FAQ & Diet Sheet as a subscriber bonus. You also receive secret discount codes for subscribers only.