Keto Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Keto spinach stuffed chicken is a quick and easy mid-week meal. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Total Carbs: 0.8g
- 6 chicken breast/fillets
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 slice bacon diced raw or cooked
- 1 handful spinach raw or cooked
Slice each chicken breast/fillet along the centre.
Place chopped spinach, cream cheese and diced bacon along the centre of each chicken breast/fillet.
Fold over, and use a toothpick to secure the chicken and its fillings.
Place each chicken breast/fillet in an oiled baking dish and pour some extra oil over each one.
Bake at 180C/350F for 30 minutes, or until cooked in the centre. Cooking times will vary with the size of chicken breast and thickness of meat.
Optional flavours -
- Sprinkle finely grated/shredded parmesan on top of each chicken breast.
- Add chilli, garlic or spring onion to the cream cheese.
- Pour canned/tinned tomatoes over the chicken before coking to create a sauce. This would however, add to the carb count.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.8g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 11.3g | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.5g