Low Carb Chicken Soup
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 6 hrs
Total Time: 6 hrs 5 mins
Total Carbs: 6g
- 1 roast chicken carcass with some meat attached
- 1 red onion quartered and sliced
- 3 pieces carrots cut into 2cm
- 3 pieces celery sticks cut into 2cm
- 1 slice smokey bacon diced
Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cover with boiling water.
Cook on HIGH for 6 hours.
Remove the bones and place the meat back into the soup.
Puree with a stick blender with the blade attachment.
Serve with cream cheese or sour cream.
Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 2.5g | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 2.9g