Lemon and Coconut Pork
Lemon and coconut pork stir fry is a quick and easy family dinner for tonight.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Total Carbs: 12.8g
- oil for frying extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp ginger crushed
- 500 g pork diced
- 1 broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/2 celery cut into 1/2cm
- 3 heads bok choy cut in half
- 2 red capsicum/bell pepper diced
- 250 ml beef stock
- 25 g desiccated/shredded coconut
- 1/2 juice lemon
Heat the oil in a wok on it's highest setting.
Fry the onion, garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
Add the pork pieces and stir until cooked through (about 5 minutes).
Add the broccoli and beef stock, cook for another minute or two until the broccoli has softened.
Add the capsicum, celery, bok choy, cook for another minute.
Finally, add the desiccated coconut and lemon juice, Stir.
Serve with more coconut on top.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.8g | Protein: 29.9g | Fat: 13.1g | Fiber: 5.7g | Sugar: 5.3g