Courgette Mint and Feta Fritters
Courgette mint and feta fritters are the perfect lunch, dinner, side dish or snack in a lunch box.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Total Carbs: 5.5g
- 5 medium courgettes/zucchini grated/shredded
- 50 g feta cut into cubes
- 1 handful fresh mint roughly chopped
- 2 eggs - medium see notes below
- coconut oil or butter for frying
Grate the courgette/zucchini and squeeze out all the excess water.
Add the mint, feta and eggs and stir through.
Heat a frying pan and add fry small batches in coconut oil or butter until golden.
- You may need to add extra eggs depending on how large your zucchinis are to hold the fritters together.
- I use medium 6-7 inch zucchini, which creates about 1.5 - 2 cups shredded each.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.5g | Protein: 5.5g | Fat: 4.5g | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 4g