Welcome and congratulations on deciding to start the one week low carb challenge. You will feel amazing at the end of the week, you will learn how to curb cravings, you will learn how to kick the sugar habit and you will have so much more energy.
One Week Low Carb Challenge – why?
- Are you always hungry?
- Do you have a big belly that you just can’t lose?
- Do you get cranky each time you haven’t eaten for a while?
- Do you eat every few hours?
- Have you been following the low fat guidelines, exercised your butt off and are getting nowhere?
- Do you have health problems associated with unstable blood sugars?
- Do you live on a diet or pasta, bread, cereals, soda, sweets and junk food?
Then the one week low carb challenge is perfect for you.
One Week Low Carb Challenge – FREE, FREE, FREE
Sign up today to the FREE low carb challenge and you will receive ::
- FREE Low Carb Support Group where you can ask all things low-carb. Join here and I’ll see you there.
- Free eBook with how to start guide, what to eat guide, pantry list and more
- 7 day meal plan to help you know what to eat
- Daily email with tips and tricks to help you banish the beige from your daily diet
- How to remove processed food from your diet yet still enjoy eating out, burgers and pizza
- FREE newsletter to help you keep on track
- FREE support through Facebook and other readers who have been on this journey to low carb freedom
- FREE low carb and sugar free recipes that are super simple. All recipes are grain free and gluten free.
Low Carb Challenge – the benefits
A diet high in sugar and processed carbohydrates is known to directly contribute towards Type 2 diabetes, obesity, heart disease, infertility, depression, many cancers and Alzheimers. Then there is the tooth decay, premature wrinkling, lethargy, candida, asthma, non alcoholic fatty liver disease, low immunity, cataracts, and MOOBS (man boobs).
When you take the one week low carb challenge, you will ditch the carbs and reap all the amazing benefits from eating low carb whole foods. You will finally be in control of your insatiable appetite, have stable bloods sugars, lose weight, have increased energy, increased concentration and clearer skin.
Eventually you will lose your cravings and no longer even want to go back to your old ways of eating. So what are you waking for, sign up and start the one week low carb challenge now. Grab with a friend, and you can help do this together.Join me for the FREE 1 week low carb challenge. FREE eBook, FREE eCourse, meal plan, daily tips.Click To Tweet
Disclaimer :: By continuing to read, access and use this website, Ditch The Carbs, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Before undertaking any new lifestyle change, you must seek medical advice. My opinions are not intended as medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice. Nothing I write can be taken as medical advice.
Please read my disclaimer page. Any lifestyle change may affect your health. Please ensure you are under appropriate medical care. Ensure your medication and blood results are reviewed regularly. Dietary changes may change your biological markers such as blood pressure, lipid profile, blood glucose control, inflammation, weight and need for medication. This website is not meant for individual advice as you need to be seen by your doctor or dietician for this on a regular basis.