Finally a super easy low-carb egg salad with no protein powders or anything processed. Who need protein powder anyway when you have eggs?
UPDATE – a new quick cooking video has just been added. Scroll below to see how easy it is to make low-carb egg salad.
Low-Carb Egg Salad
This easy low-carb egg salad isn’t fancy, there are no hard to find ingredients. You can make it all in one dish and serve it as a side salad for barbecues, take to work or school for lunch, or is great just by itself for a high protein snack. You don’t need expensive protein powders, an egg packs a nutritional punch when you understand what a complete food they are.
Try making it with my easy homemade mayonnaise, which of free of seed oils. Once you discover how homemade mayonnaise only takes less than 1 minute to make, you will never go back to store bought again.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Look at this super simple low-carb egg salad. No seed oils and no nasties. Keep it simple. #lchf” quote=”Look at this super simple low-carb egg salad. No seed oils and no nasties. Keep it simple.”]
In the recipe for easy low carb egg salad below, I use curry powder because this is my favourite, but you could easily replace this with chopped fresh parsley, celery, grated carrots, prawns, crab, or even bacon pieces.
Easy Low Carb Egg Salad
- To make the boiled eggs, place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with COLD water.
- Turn the heat on and once the water begins to boil, let them boil for 7 minutes.
- Drain and cover with cold water to stop them from cooking further.
- Once cool, peel and chop the eggs into small pieces.
- Mix the eggs, mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Serve with chopped fresh parsley.
100 Top Tips For Beginners