Healthy Sugar Free Snacks Printable
Following the previous post on Healthy Sugar Free Snacks for after school, I have created a printable infographic which you can print and add your own ideas.
Pop it on the fridge and let your children choose what they would like. Give them easy ideas and make it as easy as you can for yourself. Always make extra dinner, sausages, chicken drumsticks, boiled eggs etc for lunch and snacks.
Healthy Sugar Free Snacks
The importance of whole food nutrition in children’s health and development cannot be stressed enough. All children will benefit from lowering their sugar and carbohydrate intake, especially from processed and junk foods.
For Low Carb Kids the emphasis should be on feeding them tasty nutrient dense meals. Children shouldn’t be relying on sugars, grains and high carb snacks. Low carb is all about going back to basics – meat, vegetables, low sugar fruit, seeds, nuts and healthy fats.
Real food is simple food.Healthy Sugar Free Snacks List - what a superb idea! Definitely one to print off for the fridge.Click To Tweet
Have fun experimenting with real food, recipes and new foods. Make it exciting. Learn to cook and eat together. Make eating and preparing food a pleasure.
Take a look at my other posts ::
- Low Carb Kids Page
- Low Carb Kids 1 – getting started low carb
- Low Carb Kids 2 – FREE printable guide to help your children become involved
- Low Carb Kids 3 – 2 week guide to lunch boxes
- Low Carb Kids 4 – how to make low carb lunch boxes
- Low Carb Kids 5 – healthy sugar free after school snacks
- Low Carb Kids 6 – an entire month of school lunch box ideas
- Low Carb Kids 7 – My guest post on Diet Dr, “How To Raise Children On Real Low Carb Food”.
- Low Carb Kids 8 – How to help your child eat real food – with an action plan
- Top 10 Myths Of Low-Carb Kids
If you would like to learn how to become a low carb family who ditches the soda and the junk food, you may wish to look at my latest eBook “Low Carb Easy Family Meals – 35 easy recipes.” Click here to read more.