When the heat turns up, you'll need some sugar-free berry popsicles to cool you down.
The best part?
They're made in the blender so these no-churn desserts can be sitting in your freezer in less than 15 minutes.
Make some room in your fridge for these yummy Berry Popsicles!
If your family loves indulging on something cool especially on hot days, then give this recipe a go! Scroll down to see how I make this super easy treat. Heck, why not get your children to make them - even better!
Cool off with these Healthy Berry Popsicles
When summer rolls around, it’s the perfect time to whip up some cool desserts! So here’s a new berry popsicle recipe to add to your repertoire of icy, low-carb sweets.
Everyone’s sure to enjoy making these as much as they’re going to love eating them because they are so easy to make.
Popsicles (or ice-blocks as we call them in NZ and AUS) can be easily made using any mould of your choice. It sure adds to the fun when eating them out in the garden or at the beach.
They have all the great qualities of a much-loved dessert: They’re colourful, tasty and easy – but WITHOUT the sugars and other additives.
This healthy summer dessert only requires 4 ingredinets.
- Frozen or fresh berries
- Natural unsweetened yoghurt
- Coconut cream
- Sweetener (of choice)
- Berry essence (optional)
- Dark chocolate drizzle (optional)
Like my other popsicle and ice block desserts, you won’t need a long list of ingredients or equipment to make these berry popsicles. You probably have everything you need in your kitchen right now!
I use a food processer, blender or stick blender. Simply throw all the healthy ingredients together and pour the no-churn ice cream into moulds.
So don’t wait for summer to make these. Give it a try!
Other sugar-free ice-creams you may enjoy:
- Mint ice-cream with a sugar-free chocolate magic shell
- Low-carb ice-cream bars
- Berry cheesecake popsicles with cream cheese
- Keto coffee brandy blocks (adults only, brandy is optional)
- Vegan peanut butter ice cream
Sugar-Free Berry Popsicles
Please rate this recipe
- Place all the ingredients apart from the 90% chocolate, into the blender.
- Blend until smooth, pour into popsicle molds and place inn the freezer to freeze solid.
- Remove the frozen sugar free berry popsicles from their molds and drizzle with melted 90% chocolate.
- 90% chocolate has not been included in the nutrition panel because it is optional.
- 50g / ½ cup 90% chocolate = 8.8g net carbs (1.5g per popsicle)