Want to learn the quick way, to prepare easy low-carb snacks for a crowd?
Scroll below to watch the NEW video just added – and learn how to entertain even the most ardent carb-loving guests.
There’s even a grid below showing you my top 12 low-carb snacks, that require a little more preparation, which are prefect for a party all year round.
Easy Low-Carb Snacks Tray
Healthy low-carb snacks really don’t have to be complicated, nor time consuming.Watch THIS video to learn all the secret tricks to prepare amazing easy low-carb snacks for a crowd!
A quick trip the the deli counter at your supermarket is your best place to go if you are short on time.
Choose cooked meats such as ham off the bone, sliced roast beef, pepperoni and salami. With all meats, choose the best quality you can, with minimal processing and minimal added ingredients.
Fresh ingredients such as a variety of cheeses (parmesan, feta, blue cheese, Brie …), olives (black, green or stuffed), avocado, stuffed mini peppers.
These tasty, low-carb foods are perfect as nibbles and easy low-carb snacks. A Mediterranean-style platter is ideal.
And if you don’t like cooking dinner, why not turn these easy low-carb snacks into a meal?
If you are invited to a party, this is the perfect easy low-carb snack tray to bring.
You also know there will be a variety of low-carb snacks (brought by you) that you can enjoy, without resorting to the crisps, bread and high-carb offerings.
Top 12 Easy Low-Carb Snacks
These healthy low-carb snacks require a little more effort, but are still easy enough to pull together for a party.
12 Easy Low-Carb Snack Ideas – some preparation required
- Paleo Prawn cocktail – serve in tumblers or shot glasses
- Calamari rings – serve with lemon wedges
- Prosciutto wrapped asparagus – can be made ahead
- Fat Head sausage rolls – cut into small taster sizes
- Avocado boats – 3 varieties
- Pepperoni bites – why not make a mayonnaise dipping sauce
- Salmon patties – make mini sizes
- Garlic pate – seve on cucumber slices
- Cold meat wraps – fill with a variety of cheeses
- Wheat free crackers – perfect for cheese and pate
- Curried devilled eggs – who can resist?
- Cucumber slices – the ultimate cheats low-carb cracker alternative
Now if all these days low-carb snacks aren’t quite enough for you, why not take a look at healthy easy low-carb snack finder? There is sure to be a few more recipes in there that you will fall in love with.
Please leave a comment with your favourite idea for easy low-carb snacks.
Want to start low-carb FAST?
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter service and get instant access to the FREE Low-Carb FAQ & Diet Sheet as a subscriber bonus. You also receive secret discount codes for subscribers only.