The FAMOUS quick and easy 2-minute keto breakfast burrito recipe.
Load em'up with your favourite fillings. Bacon, avocado, cheese and some leafy greens.
Watch the quick video to see how easy these are to make and scroll below to see all the filling options (number 3 is my favourite).
There's even a handy tip at the end, so you can pack these for a healthy school lunchbox.
Easy Keto Breakfast Burritos
It can be difficult to find a quick and easy keto breakfast recipe that the whole family will love.
The genius part of a 2-minute keto breakfast burrito is that you can make the basic burrito, then the whole family can add their favourite fillings.
You can guarantee this way they will actually be eaten.
How To Make The Basic Keto Burrito
You simply need 2 eggs and a dash of full-fat cream. Whisk them together and add your favourite herbs.
I know a burrito is a Mexican dish, but why stop there?
These breakfast burritos are so adaptable. I like to use chives or rosemary. My children, however, like to use onion flakes and cheese!
If you vary the flavour of the basic keto breakfast burrito, then you can also vary the fillings to give it a real kick! Take a look at the options below.
LOW-CARB BREAKFASTS: Who else wants to start their day the easy way? There's even an egg-free chapter for you too - DON'T WAIT - BUY NOW
Keto Breakfast Burrito - Bases
Add these variations to your basic burrito, and add salt and pepper to your liking.
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- pinch chilli, ¼ tsp dried coriander, ¼ tsp dried cumin
- ¼ cup grated/shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp bagel seasoning
Keto Breakfast Burrito - Fillings
Once you choose your base flavour, now add a variety of these fillings.
- bacon, avocado, cheese, sour cream
- cheese, ham, chipotle sauce
- wilted spinach, cream cheese
- smoked salmon, dill, cream cheese
- roast beef, horseradish sauce
Healthy School Lunchboxes
If you want to pack these for a healthy lunchbox, allow the burrito to cool first, then add the fillings and roll up. Secure and wrap using baking parchment.
And if you're after more healthy lunchbox ideas, come and join my Lunchbox Hacks Group.
Handy Kitchen Gadget
To make life even easier, why not grab a breakfast burrito maker? It makes the burrito and it can scramble eggs at the same time! Now that will get breakfast for the household made quicker than anything.
Keto Breakfast Burrito - The Recipe
Keto Breakfast Burrito
Recipe Video (tap to play)
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and chosen herbs and spices.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan then pour in the burrito egg mixture.
- Swirl the frying pan until the burrito mixture is evenly spread and thin as shown in the cooking video.
- Place a lid over the burrito and leave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Gently lift the burrito from the frying pan with a clean spatula onto a plate.
- Add your favourite fillings then roll up and enjoy.
Want to start low-carb fast ?
Grab your FREE 100 Top Tips For Beginners as a newsletter subscriber bonus
Just 1 of these tips could be your #lightbulb moment for amazing progress.