Chocolate fat bombs are the perfect way to keep sugar and carb cravings away.
They have a wonderful rich taste full of coconut oil, cocoa and tahini, to give a smooth texture.
Chocolate Fat Bombs
Are you over your fear of fat?
If you are hungry do you reach for carbs, protein or a healthy fat?
Keto fat bombs are the secret to keeping hunger at bay.
Remember these 2 vital points - before you increase your healthy fat intake you MUST lower your carbs otherwise you are back on the standard American diet (SAD) which is high fat and high carbs AND the fat you eat must be a healthy fat, coconut oil, butter, extra virgin olive oil, etc.
Read more: Ultimate Guide To Healthy Fats
How to store keto chocolate fat bombs
Fat bombs must be kept in the fridge until you want to eat them, otherwise, the coconut oil will melt or soften and make them almost impossible to eat.
Some readers even keep them in the freezer as an emergency snack to stop a sugar craving.
You can make them as a dessert or just to keep when hunger strikes.
LOW-CARB SWEET TREATS: Want to enjoy parties AND stay on track? Delicious recipes to please a crowd - DON'T WAIT - BUY NOW
What flavour of fat bomb/dessert you would like to make. Add a comment below.
Chocolate Fat Bombs
Please rate this recipe
- Warm the coconut oil until melted.
- Add all the other ingredients (except the walnuts). Mix. Allow the chocolate fat bomb mixture to cool slightly in the bowl, mixing all the time, so the ingredients don't settle and sink to the bottom.
- Pour into ice cube trays and refrigerate/freeze until semi set.
- Once almost set, place a half walnut on top of each fat bomb.
- Store on the fridge or freezer for up to 1 month.
More recipes you may like:
How to give up sugar - FREE 5 day mini course
Join my FUN mini challenge. You will learn:
- The 30 ways sugar is damaging you
- How to snack smarter
- How to eat out AND stay sugar free
- How sugar is hiding from you
- See what's in my pantry
- How to live sugar free for life!