Peppermint fat bombs are the perfect antidote for sweet cravings, but without the sugar. And the magic secret? They will actually keep you full.
Scroll below to watch the quick cooking video and read on to see why eating more healthy fat, actually helps you lose weight.
Peppermint Fat Bombs
When you need something to curb those sweet cravings, peppermint fat bombs will do the trick.
Peppermint fat bombs give you a healthy dose of beneficial coconut oil. These will keep hunger away and keep you fuller for longer. Coconut oil has many health benefits such as being antibacterial, anti fungal, its medium chain triglycerides are an excellent energy source for the brain, vitamins E, K and iron, aids immunity, weight loss and digestion.
You can also add coconut oil to your smoothies or use it in baking and frying.Look what I just discovered - peppermint fat bombs - are you over your fear of fat?
If you still have a sweet tooth, these peppermint fat bombs will satisfy that craving for that sweet taste but have no added sugar and are almost zero carb. If you still find you are hungry but don’t want to reach for some kind of high carb snack, have some of these in the fridge or freezer.
peppermint fat bombs will keep in the fridge fresh for a week or 2. You can even freeze them for longer.
NOTE :: before you increase your healthy fat intake you MUST lower your carbs otherwise you are back on the standard American diet (SAD) which is high fat and high carbs AND the fat you eat must be a healthy fat such as coconut oil, butter, extra virgin olive oil, avocado etc.
Peppermint Fat Bombs
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the sweetener and peppermint essence.
- Pour half the mixture into silicon cases or ice cube trays. Place in the fridge. This will become the white layer.
- Now add the cocoa powder to the remaining mixture, allow to cool, then pour onto the white layer which has set in the fridge.
- Pop back into the fridge until set completely.
Take a look at my other fat bomb recipes ::
How to give up sugar - FREE 5 day mini course
Join my FUN mini challenge. You will learn:
- The 30 ways sugar is damaging you
- How to snack smarter
- How to eat out AND stay sugar free
- How sugar is hiding from you
- See what's in my pantry
- How to live sugar free for life!