Now HERE’s a snack we can all definitely get behind – Keto Cheese Crackers!
Check out this easy keto recipe for cheese crackers. You can now make that much-missed cheesy crunch – but healthier! And each cracker is only 1g net carbs!!!
Make your own Keto Fat Head Crackers
When you think of snacks, crisps and crackers come to mind. On a low-carb way of eating, especially if it’s your first go at it, the task of finding a good substitute in stores can be a bit daunting.
Luckily for us, Fat Head dough exists and is here to stay! This dough is insanely adaptable and creates particularly cheesy dishes.
Mozzarella Dough makes for Yummy – and Healthy – Crackers
Everybody loves to snack on something crunchy while enjoying a book, watching a movie and catching up with friends. And although a serving of 100 grams of your regular crackers would amount to about 61g net carbs, we knew it was something that would be missed.Check out this easy keto recipe for cheese crackers. Only 1g net carbs!!! We can now enjoy that much-missed crunchy cracker – only healthier!
But with mozzarella dough a.k.a. Fat Head dough, it’s possible to make low-carb crackers! Since the dough is made of mozzarella, cream cheese, egg and almond or coconut flour, you’ll be sure that it has no grain or wheat.
Hooray for Fat Head dough!
Have these Keto Cheese Crackers Anywhere and Anytime!
With this, you can have crackers for you and your family in no time! Serve them in a bowl when friends are over or pack some for your children’s snack packs. You can even pair them up with a favourite low-carb dip!
Have a crack at this cracker recipe!
And if these aren't amazing enough, why not try some of these other Fat Head / mozzarella dough recipes:
Keto Cheese Crackers - with mozzarella dough
Please rate this recipe ↩
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy mozzarella dough.
- Place the mozzarella dough between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper and roll out (see photos here). Remove the top baking paper/parchment. Use a cookie cutter or a glass tumbler, and cut circle cracker shapes. Place each cracker on a lined baking tray/sheet pan.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 5 minutes on one side, then turn each one over, and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Keep a close eye on the keto crackers, they can burn easily.
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the keto cheese crackers.