Welcome, and get ready. Fat Head pizza is the low-carb keto pizza recipe the entire internet is going crazy over. It is Google’s number one recipe for low-carb and keto pizza.
You can learn how easy low-carb mozzarella dough pizza is to make – even if you don’t like to cook! Watch the quick cooking video and easy-to-follow instructions.
If you are new to low-carb, this will knock your socks off.
Not only is the famous Fat Head pizza absolutely fabulous, delicious and low carb. It is wheat-free, grain-free, and better than any regular pizza you will ever taste
Fat Head pizza is seriously amazing (just read the comments at the end of the post if you don’t believe me).
And once you master mozzarella dough, there are so many ways to use it.
The Holy Grail Of Low Carb Pizzas – Fat Head Pizza
Update – now even better:
- super thin-crust
- quick cooking video
- alternative coconut flour option
Fat Head pizza is famous in the low carb world. If you miss pizza since going low carb, then Fat Head Pizza is for you.
It is grain-free, gluten-free, low carb and incredibly filling. The base is made from cheese, cream cheese, an egg and ground almonds/almond flour – that’s it!
My children now prefer this to regular pizza, and they make it themselves.
One of the best things we can do as a parent is to teach our children to cook, bake and experiment with eating new and exciting recipes. It is a gift we can pass to our children for the rest of their lives. Cooking is a life skill, ordering pizza from an app isn’t – although you may beg to differ on that one 😉
Fat Head pizza vs high carb pizza
Does an entire pizza normally disappear before your eyes?
When you eat traditional pizza with a wheat base, do you eat and eat and eat and cannot stop at just one or two slices? There is no way you can over-eat with Fat Head Pizza.
Fat Head pizza is incredibly rich, but that’s the point, you cannot overindulge. Most people can only handle one, or possibly two, slices. Add a side salad and you’ve got a great Friday night movie meal.
So next time you make Fat Head pizza, my top tip – double the recipe quantities, then you are ready to go and make one of these Fat Head recipes as well.
ULTIMATE LOW-CARB BUNDLE: Do you want to start low-carb FAST? Perfect for beginners with everything you need to Ditch The Carbs … and live your best life! CLICK HERE.
Fat Head the movie
For anyone who doesn’t know, Fat Head pizza was created by Tom Naughton’s oldest brother’s oldest son. Ever since it has been named in honour of his Fat Head Movie. Fat Head is a comedy-documentary by Tom Naughton (comedian and former health writer). The documentary explains how low cholesterol is unhealthy, saturated fat does not cause heart disease but instead of sugars, grains, starches, and processed vegetable oils do.
This is one of his short clips titled “Saturated fat and Cholesterol Lies”.
How To Make The Fat Head Pizza Dough
Add All Your Favourite Toppings such as –
- Tomato paste (unsweetened)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sausage meat
- Spinach and crack an egg on top
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage
- More cheese
Fat Head Pizza – The Holy Grail
- 170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella is the best or Edam/mild cheese
- 85 g almond meal/flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- pinch salt to taste
- ½ tsp dried rosemary/ garlic or other flavourings optional
- your choice of toppings such as pepperoni peppers, cherry tomatoes, olives, ground/mince beef, mushrooms, herbs etc
- Mix the shredded/grated cheese and almond flour/meal in a microwaveable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, salt, rosemary and any other flavourings, mix gently.
- Place in between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper and roll into a circular pizza shape (see photos above). Remove the top baking paper/parchment. If the mixture hardens and becomes difficult to work with, pop it back in the microwave for 10-20 seconds to soften again but not too long or you will cook the egg.
- Make fork holes all over the pizza base to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Slide the baking paper/parchment with the pizza base, on a baking tray (cookie tray) or pizza stone, and bake at 220C/425F for 12-15 minutes, or until brown.
- To make the base really crispy and sturdy, flip the pizza over (onto baking paper/parchment) once the top has browned.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and add all the toppings you like. Make sure any meat is already cooked as this time it goes back into the oven just to heat up the toppings and melt the cheese. Bake again at 220C/425F for 5 minutes.
NUTRITION – wheat-based pizza crust VS Fat Head Pizza crust (in brackets)
Carbs 27g (4g) – Protein 3.8g (11g) – Fat 3.4g (16.8g) – in addition, the regular pizza will contain gluten and if store-bought, preservative, artificial flavourings and probably some trans fats. Also, remember you will only eat 1 or 2 slices of Fat Head Pizza compared to half to 1 regular pizza.
My Low carb starter pack contains everything you need to begin – 25 easy recipes for beginners, meal plan, shopping list, measurement trackers and easy to understand guides.
Take a look at one reader’s Fat Head pizzas. I just had to include this lineup. He has lost 58kg in 38 weeks with “no medication, no gym and no shakes” “just real food”.
If you want to read more testimonials, take a look at the pages and pages of readers who have written their story. Weight loss, reversed type two diabetes, improvement of PCOS, clear skin, clarity of thought, improved concentration, depression lifted, inflammation and pain reduced.
For most, going LCHF has controlled their appetite for the first time ever. No longer are they constantly hungry, constantly eating and constantly feeling guilt over food. This isn’t a diet, it’s simply eating low carb whole food.
No sugars, no grains, no unhealthy oils.
If this article has triggered you to make health a priority, or FINALLY reach your weight loss goal but you don’t know where to start, join us at Ditch The Carbs PRO. Get IMMEDIATE access so you can start TODAY!
PRO only costs $1 USD/day, and you’ll save more than that every single day when I teach you how to avoid junk food and cake!