A no bake lime cheesecake is the perfect solution for a summer dessert. You can even make these without the base to make them even quicker and lower in carbs. No what’s not to love about that.
No Bake Lime Cheesecake
This is a great recipe to keep on hand for the summer months when you don’t want the oven on but still want a cheesecake for dessert. The simple recipe for no bake lime cheesecake is incredibly quick and easy, with the added bonus of being low carb, wheat free, and no added sugar. I have made many
I have made many variations to this by using berry jelly instead and adding berries on top. It sets in the fridge after a few hours, so you can make it when time is short.
It can be made as one large no bake lime cheesecake, or in individual tea cups which set even faster. My most downloaded low carb cheesecake however, is my lemon cheesecake.This sugar free and low carb No Bake Lime Cheesecake -it's one your children can make themselves
If you don’t like the sweeteners used in most sugar free sachets, take a look at the lemon cheesecake because I use gelatine and stevia (or you can use your own sweetener of choice).
No Bake Lime Cheesecake
- Melt the butter and sweetener together.
- Add the almond flour/meal and coconut, then press into a greased, lined, loose bottom flan dish. Refrigerate whilst making the topping.
- Dissolve both the jelly box/sachets together in 480ml / 2cups boiling water.
- Slowly add the hot jelly into the cream cheese, add the lime zest and juice.
- Using a stick blender with the blade attachment, blend the cream cheese and jelly together until smooth. It should be as thick as heavy cream.
- Pour onto the prepared base, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
* Sugar-Free jelly sachets - choose sachets which should make 500ml per sachet when prepared. I use 2 sugar-free lime jelly sachets and add only 480ml water in total to them both, which allows the jelly granules to dissolve but remain concentrated enough to set the cream cheese.
Some other sugar free cheesecakes you may like to try ::
Join our FUN mini-challenge and weekly newsletter. You will learn:
- 30 ways sugar and carbs are damaging YOU
- Learn how to snack smarter
- Learn how to eat our AND stay low-carb
- Receive instant access to the FREE Quick & Easy Guidebook as a FREE newsletter bonus.