A creamy sugar-free low-carb eggnog perfect for the festive season.
Scroll down to watch the quick cooking video. With only 5g net carbs per cup, this indulgent and creamy low-carb eggnog is the perfect recipe for the festive season to indulge and enjoy, with friends.
Creamy Low-Carb Eggnog
A traditional eggnog recipe is almost the perfect low-carb high-fat drink – just omit the sugar!
Many eggnog recipes are packed with sugar and flavoured syrups. But if we make low-carb eggnog with this healthy recipe, and substitute some of the cream with almond milk, we cut down the carbs dramatically.
My creamy, no added sugar, low-carb eggnog is an indulgent treat to be enjoyed on special occasions with friends and family this holiday season.
I love my eggnog to have plenty of brandy, but this is entirely optional. You can simply make a batch of lower carb eggnog and add the brandy to individual servings, depending on their preference.
Entertaining for a crowd? Simply go to my recipe below, and you can enter the number of servings you require, and it will magically calculate the ingredients for you.
Ditch The Carbs & Ditch The Calculator 😉HELP!! Who will make me some indulgent and creamy low-carb eggnog with brandy?
Cream low-carb eggnog is so filling, you won’t be tempted by any snacks or nibbles on offer at a festive party. In fact, you might even want only half a glass, further cutting back on the carbs.
So take a look in your fridge now, you might just have all the ingredients to make creamy sugar-freelow-carb eggnog tonight.
Leave me a comment with your favourite low-carb festive treat. Is there a family drink, cake, dessert or dinner that you have given a low-carb makeover to perhaps? These are mine.
- Christmas Mince Pies – low-carb style
- Tiramisu – boozy
- Frozen White Christmas – perfect for our NZ summer Christmas
- Walnut & Brandy truffles – perfect as a gift too
- Low-Carb Christmas Cake – optional extras such as almond slices, berries and nuts depending on carb limits
- Chocolate Mint Truffles – perfect after a meal
Creamy Sugar-Free Low-Carb Eggnogg
- Place all the ingredients (apart from the brandy) in a saucepan and mix gently whilst heating.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on a gentle heat. Do not allow to boil. The mixture will slowly thicken as the eggs gently cook.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the brandy, pour into glasses, garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Get ready for Christmas and start planning your healthy low carb meals. Even party menus are included in this book. So start celebrating now and treat yourself to this beautiful keto celebration cookbook, available for instant download. Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, and healthy new year.
Join my email community
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter service and get instant access to the FREE Low-Carb FAQ & Diet Sheet as a subscriber bonus. You also receive secret discount codes for subscribers only.