Keto spinach stuffed chicken is one of the easiest meals you will ever make. Just throw it in the oven and voila. And at less than 1g carbs per serving, these will suit anyone who is low carb, keto, primal and Whole30.
Keto spinach stuffed chicken
Who would have thought something so basic would look and taste so amazing. What's more, the recipe is so adaptable, you can change it to be exactly how you like it.
Ditch The Carbs motto is “Real Food, Real Easy” and this recipe is no exception. I love throwing some simple ingredients together that are nutritious and attractive.
These keto spinach stuffed chicken parcels make it look like it’s actually taken some effort (but we won’t tell anyone how easy they are). If you have some chicken (breast, thigh, schnitzel, fillet etc), some spinach and some other pantry staples, you can make these tonight.Keto spinach stuffed chicken is super easy to make, and super tasty and filling. Take a look.
Keto spinach stuffed chicken is just as suitable for a family meal as it would be for a dinner with friends.
All my recipes are family friendly and as easy to follow as possible. I love hiding vegetables wherever I can (although not so hidden in this recipe) and finding new ways for families to help their reluctant children eat their greens.
My biggest tip would be stop feeding them so many snacks between meals. If your child is a picky eater, you need them to be hungry at meal times. You will be amazed at how much more they will eat at dinner. I know of too many picky eaters who eat almost hourly. That's not picky, that's playing their parents.
Keto Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- 6 (6 ) chicken breast/fillets
- 6 tbsp (6 tbsp) cream cheese
- 2 slice (2 slice) bacon diced raw or cooked
- 1 handful (1 handful) spinach raw or cooked
- Slice each chicken breast/fillet along the centre.
- Place chopped spinach, cream cheese and diced bacon along the centre of each chicken breast/fillet.
- Fold over, and use a toothpick to secure the chicken and its fillings.
- Place each chicken breast/fillet in an oiled baking dish and pour some extra oil over each one.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 30 minutes, or until cooked in the centre. Cooking times will vary with the size of chicken breast and thickness of meat.
- Sprinkle finely grated/shredded parmesan on top of each chicken breast.
- Add chilli, garlic or spring onion to the cream cheese.
- Pour canned/tinned tomatoes over the chicken before coking to create a sauce. This would however, add to the carb count.